Due to the nature of the business considered by the Succession Planning and Appointments Committee, meetings are generally not open to the press and public to attend and observe. The Committee will consider items in public where it is appropriate to do so, taking into account the provisions of the SPA's Governance Framework.
Agendas for meetings will be published on our website seven working days ahead of the meeting.
A G E N D A
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Decision on taking business in private (items 4 – 8)
4. Minute from the meeting held on 17 September 2018
5. Rolling Action Log and Matters Arising
6. Police Scotland Senior Leadership Team Development - verbal
7. Police Scotland Senior Leadership Recruitment – Planning and Process for 2019
8. SPA Board Recruitment Planning - verbal
9. Committee Terms of Reference
10. Committee Workplan
11. Date of Next Meeting – 15 May 2019
• If you have any questions about the agenda or meeting arrangements, please contact Scottish Police Authority, c/o 1 Pacific Quay, Glasgow, G51 1DZ Tel: 01786 896 878/ 01786 896 893 or email SPABoardServices@spa.pnn.police.uk
Subject to agreement by the Board at agenda item 3 above, the following Items of business 4-8 will be considered in private for the reasons noted below in accordance with the SPA Corporate Governance Framework:
• 21 e) an obligation of confidentiality exists in respect of the information to be discussed;
• 21 h) discussion in public would be likely to inhibit the free and frank provision of advice or the free and frank exchange of views for the purpose of deliberation.