Due to the nature of the business considered by the Succession Planning and Appointments Committee, meetings are generally not open to the press and public to attend and observe. The Committee will consider items in public where it is appropriate to do so, taking into account the provisions of the SPA's Governance Framework.
A G E N D A
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Decision on taking business in private (items 4 – 9)
4. Minute from the meeting held on 13 February 2019
5. Rolling Action Log and Matters Arising
6. Senior Officer Recruitment Update
7. College of Policing Strategic Command Course
8. Committee Terms of Reference (for review and discussion)
9. Committee Workplan (for review and discussion)
10. Date of Next Meeting – 14 August 2019
• If you have any questions about the agenda or meeting arrangements, please contact Scottish Police Authority, c/o 1 Pacific Quay, Glasgow, G51 1DZ Tel: 01786 896 878/ 01786 896 893 or email SPABoardServices@spa.pnn.police.uk
Subject to agreement by the Board at agenda item 3 above, the following Items of business 4-8 will be considered in private for the reasons noted below in accordance with the SPA Corporate Governance Framework:
• 21 e) an obligation of confidentiality exists in respect of the information to be discussed;
• 21 h) discussion in public would be likely to inhibit the free and frank provision of advice or the free and frank exchange of views for the purpose of deliberation.