The public session of this meeting is open for members of the public, interested parties and media representatives to attend. Please confirm your attendance in advance by email to SPALiaison@spa.pnn.police.uk or telephone 01786 896 878.
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Declarations of interest
3. Minute from meeting held on 31 January 2019 for approval
4. Action Log and Matters Arising
5. Decision on taking business in private (items 11-19)
6. Forensic Services Performance Report – Q4
7. Update on HMICS Thematic Inspection of the Scottish Police Authority Forensic Services
8. Forensic Services 2026 Update
9. Update on Business Continuity Plan and Brexit Readiness BCP Exercise
10. Forensic Services Committee Workplan
The following items will be taken in private
11. Minute from private meeting held on 31 January 2019 for approval
12. Action Log and Matters Arising
13. Drug Driving Service Development - Update
14. 2019/20 Budget Update
15. Forensic Services Strategic Risk Register
16. Forensic Services 2026 Change Programme Update
17. Digital Forensics Working Group Update
18. Stakeholder Engagement Plan
19. Committee Assurance Report
Tom Halpin (Chair)
Subject to agreement by the Committee at agenda item 5 above, the following Items of business will be considered in private for the reasons noted below:
Items 13(part), 14(part) and 15: In accordance with section 21(b) of the SPA’s Standing Orders, public discussion of the information may prejudice any police operation or the prosecution of offenders.
Items 13(part), 14(part): In accordance with sections 21(f) and (g) of the SPA’s Standing Orders, confidential commercial or financial information not already in the public domain could be disclosed and proposals for significant organisational change, significant changes to the terms and conditions of staff or other sensitive matters are being considered.
Item 16: In accordance with section 21(f) of the SPA’s Standing Orders, confidential commercial or financial information not already in the public domain could be disclosed.
Item 17,Item 18 and Item 19: In accordance with section 21(h) where discussion in public would be likely to inhibit the free and frank provision of advice or the free and frank exchange of views for the purpose of deliberation.
If you have any questions about the agenda or meeting arrangements, please contact Colette Craig, Scottish Police Authority, c/o 1 Pacific Quay, Glasgow, G51 1DZ Tel: 01786 896 878 or email SPALiaison@spa.pnn.police.uk