Due to the personal nature of the business considered by the Complaints and Conduct Committee, meetings are generally not open to the press and public to attend and observe. The Committee will consider items in public where it is appropriate to do so, taking into account the provisions of the SPA's Governance Framework.
COMPLAINTS AND CONDUCT COMMITTEE
AGENDA - PRIVATE SESSION
- 1.1 Chair's Opening Remarks
- 1.2 Apologies
- 1.3 Declarations of Interest
- 1.4 Any Other Business
2. Complaint Reference SPA0834 (Paper)
Discussed in Private, in accordance with the SPA Governance Framework Section 27 (b) where public discussion of the information may prejudice national security, legal proceedings (including misconduct or disciplinary proceedings) or police operations.
3. Any Other Business*
4. Date of Next Meeting: Thursday 15th March 2018, Pacific Quay, Glasgow
* denotes standing agenda item