Due to the heightened security threat, members of the public, interested attendees, media representatives etc will only be granted access to SPA public meetings providing they give advance notice of attendance by email toSPALiaison@spa.pnn.police.uk or telephone0141 534 8877.
Anyone who has confirmed their attendance must bring photographic ID on the day and sign in at entry. Late access to the meeting will not be permitted and therefore all interested observers are requested to arrive 10 minutes before the formal meeting commences.
For those unable to attend in person, the meeting will be available to watch live or recorded (within one hour of the meeting) through our Livestream broadcast:
PUBLIC SESSION (10:00 – 11:00)
1. Welcome / Apologies - Brian Barbour
2. Declarations of Interest - Brian Barbour
3. Any Other Competent Business - Brian Barbour
4. Matters Arising - Brian Barbour
5. Section 22 Report (final) and Action Plan - John Foley
6. Audit Recommendations 2013/14 Update - Amy McDonald
7. FOR APPROVAL
Internal Audit: Agreement of Internal Audit Plan - Amy McDonald
8. Any Other Business – Internal Audit Contract Update (Verbal) - Amy McDonald
APPROVED MINUTE 11 MARCH 2015