Due to the nature of the business considered by the Succession Planning and Appointments Committee, meetings are generally not open to the press and public to attend and observe. The Committee will consider items in public where it is appropriate to do so, taking into account the provisions of the SPA's Governance Framework.
Agendas for meetings will be published on our website seven working days ahead of the meeting. Papers for public items of business are published three days ahead of the meeting and are available in advance from the links below.
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Declarations of interest
3. Decision on taking business in private
In accordance with paragraph 27 of the SPA Governance Framework,
the Committee will decide whether items should be considered in private.
4. ACC & DCC Recruitment Update Presentation and report by Elaine Malcolm
5. Chief Constable Recruitment – Outline Timetable Verbal report by Susan Deacon and Elaine Malcolm
6. SPA Chief Officer Recruitment – Outline Timetable Verbal report by Susan Deacon and Elaine Malcolm
7. Future meetings Verbal report by Susan Deacon