This meeting is open for members of the public, interested parties and media representatives to attend. Please confirm your attendance in advance by email to SPABoardServices@spa.pnn.police.uk or telephone 01786 896 878.
Please note, in the interest of safety and security, please be advised that bags larger than A3 size will not be permitted within the venue. Attendees with larger sized bags will be asked to arrange alternative storage prior to admission (storage can not be provided).
For those unable to attend in person, the meeting will be available to watch live or recorded (within 24 hours of the meeting) through our dedicated Livestream channel:
However, please note that due to streaming over the internet, several factors, including the specification of the device you are using to view the meeting, as well as your internet connection speed bandwidth, may affect the quality of your live viewing experience.
In line with our standing orders, the papers for this meeting will be published 3 working days in advance of the meeting.
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Declarations of interest
3. Minute from meeting held on 30 August 2018 for approval
4. Rolling Action Log and Matters Arising
5. Decision on taking business in private (items 12 - 17)
6. SPA Chair’s Introduction and Report
7. Chief Constable’s Report
8. Digital Data and ICT Outline Business Case
(B 08.2018/55) & (B 08.2018/56)
9. Health & Safety Report
10. Police Scotland Internal Scheme of Financial Delegation
11. SPA Reports & SPA Governance:
11.1 Interim Chief Officer’s Report
11.2 Committee Reports
The following items will be taken in private
12. Minute relating to items held in private on 30 August 2018 for approval
13. Rolling Action Log and Matters Arising
14. Digital Data and ICT Outline Business Case
15. Finance Service Resourcing - Contract Extension
16. Contract for the Provision of Business Travel and Accommodation
17. Working Time Directive
Board Minute 27 September 2018