The public session of this meeting is open for members of the public, interested parties and media representatives to attend. Please confirm your attendance in advance by email to SPALiaison@spa.pnn.police.uk or telephone 0141 534 8852.
Anyone who has confirmed their attendance should bring photographic ID on the day and sign in at entry.
1. Chair’s Opening Remarks - Elaine Wilkinson, Chair
Welcome and Introduction
Apologies: Lisa Tennant
Declarations of Interest
Any Other Competent Business
2.1 MINUTES for APPROVAL: Minute of Finance & Investment Committee Meeting held 08th February 2016
2.2 Rolling Action Register: Members are asked to Note the updates and status of the Public Action Log
3. Financial Position - Janet Murray, Director of Finance, Police Scotland
3.1 Financial Position Report (Period 10) – FOR CONSULTATION
4. CAPITAL REPORT 2015/16 - CS Billy Gordon, Head of Physical Resources, Police Scotland
4.1 Physical Resources Capital Plan (Period 11) – FOR CONSULTATION
5. ESTATES - Chief Superintendent Billy Gordon, Head of Physical Resources, Police Scotland
New Property & Operating Leases, etc.
5.1 Lease of Accommodation at Kirkintilloch Police Office - FOR APPROVAL
5.2 Sale of Napier Road, Glenrothes - FOR APPROVAL
5.3 Sale of Masts and Corehill and Dummieshole - FOR APPROVAL
5.4 Sale of Old Tarbert Police Office, Outer Hebridees - FOR APPROVAL
6. AOCB - Elaine Wilkinson, Chair
APPROVED FINANCE AND INVESTMENT PUBLIC SESSION MINUTE 17 MARCH