The public session of this meeting is open for members of the public, interested parties and media representatives to attend. Please confirm your attendance in advance by email to SPALiaison@spa.pnn.police.uk or telephone 0141 585 8318.
Anyone who has confirmed their attendance should bring photographic ID on the day and sign in at entry.
In line with our standing orders, the agenda and papers for this meeting will be available on 08 February 2016.
1. Chair’s Opening Remarks - Elaine Wilkinson, Chair
Welcome and Introduction
Apologies: Lisa Tennant
Declarations of Interest
Any Other Competent Business
2.1 MINUTES for APPROVAL - Elaine Wilkinson, Chair
Minute of Finance & Investment Committee Meeting held 10th November 2015
2.2 Rolling Action Register
Members are asked to Note the updates and status of the Public Action Log
3. Financial Position - Janet Murray, Director of Finance, Police Scotland
3.1 Financial Position Report (Period 9)
4. CAPITAL REPORT 2015/16 - CS Billy Gordon, Head of Physical Resources, Police Scotland
4.1 Physical Resources Capital Plan (Period 9)
5. Estates Strategy Update - CS Billy Gordon, Head of Physical Resources, Police Scotland
6. ICT: Progress Update 2015/16 (verbal update) – Gordon Downie, Police Scotland
7. ESTATES - Chief Superintendent Billy Gordon, Head of Physical Resources, Police Scotland
New Property & Operating Leases, etc.
7.1 Charging for Shared Residential Accommodation - Stornoway, Kirkwall, Portree and Aviemore Leases
7.2 Radio Mast Licence at Baird Street and Lease of Radio Mast Site at Strathyre Disposals
7.3 Estate Change – Stromness
8. AOCB - Elaine Wilkinson, Chair
APPROVED FINANCE AND INVESTMENT PUBLIC SESSION MINUTE - 08 FEBRUARY 2016